The Orpheum’s Corporate Partner Program is designed to complement your company’s goals of community support, marketing and exposure, employee recognition, client stewardship, and philanthropic giving.
Investments from our Corporate Partners enable resources to be focused on mission.
Together, we are making an impact.
How to become a Corporate Partner
Members of our Business League donate an annual gift of $2,500 receive a variety of visibility and recognition benefits as well as enhanced hospitality and access to the Orpheum Theatre and Halloran Centre For Performing Arts & Education.
Visibility and Recognition
- Announcement of membership in Business League on social pages (quarterly)
- Recognized in the Orpheum's Broadway Marquee as a member of Business League
- Name listed on Orpheum Theatre Group website's Corporate Partners Program page
- Official Partner of the Orpheum Theatre Group electronic badge
- Official Partner of the Orpheum Theatre Group window cling
- Recognition as a Business League member sponsor for Acts of Engagement
- Recognition as a Business League member at select fundraising events
Hospitality and Access
- Email notification of pre-sales
- Promotional prices to select Orpheum Theatre Group events
- Group ticket discount
- Access to select VIP Orpheum Theatre Group experiences
- Two (2) tickets to Orpheum Soiree (November ' 22)
- Two (2) tickets to Corporate Partner Luncheon (Spring '23)
- Six (6) tickets to Broadway Season Announcement Party (Spring ’23)
Building on our Business League opportunities, we can also custom design partnership opportunities for your company when you make a gift of $5,000 or more. As your support grows, so does your impact!
Avenues of Impact
These partnerships offer enhanced visibility and recognition, as well as hospitality and access to the Orpheum Theatre and Halloran Centre for Performing Arts & Education.
To discuss an enhanced custom partnership, please fill out the information on the form below or contact Candace Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enhanced Corporate Partnership Form
Event sponsorships are another way to become a part of our Corporate Partner Program. The Orpheum Theatre Group hosts a number of special events year-round. Sponsoring an event is a great opportunity to support our work, gain valuable exposure, and access unique opportunities for yourself, your employees, and your clients.
Current Sponsorship Opportunities
To learn more about Event Sponsorship opportunities, please contact Candace Dean at email@example.com or 901-529-4288.
Align your company with the Orpheum’s trusted brand and mission with a tax-deductible corporate gift today.