COVID-19 Precautions and Information
The safety of our patrons, performers, staff, and volunteers is our top priority, and the Orpheum Theatre Group has put procedures and practices in place to ensure everyone's health and safety.
As this is an evolving situation, please refer to this page for the most up-to-date information about safety in our venues as well as protocols and policies specific to productions visiting the Orpheum and Halloran Centre.
Health and Safety Protocol
- Face Coverings: It is highly recommended that all patrons wear face coverings. Employees and volunteers are required to wear face coverings. If you do not have your own, a disposable mask can be provided.
- Symptom Self-Screening: Do not enter the venue if you have a cough, fever, or any other signs or symptoms of COVID-19. If you have observable symptoms, you will be refused entry and offered a refund for the full value of your ticket price. If you need help assessing your health, you can download a self-screening COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Employee Protocols: In addition to face coverings, all employees and volunteers will be screened before working.
Cleaning and Sanitization
- Cleaning: The frequency of routine cleaning, sanitization, and disinfection has been increased in all areas, especially all common and high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- Hand Sanitization: Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the venues, as well as signage for all new procedures and precautions.
Seating and Physical Distancing
- Capacity Limits: We are beginning to increase seating capacity incrementally according to the new local and national health guidance.
- Common Areas: We highly recommend maintaining physical distance from those not in your own party while in shared spaces and be respectful of your proximity to other guests and employees.
- Engage in respiratory etiquette, including covering up coughs and sneezes and properly disposing of tissues. Tissues will be made available to guests.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact with people not in your own party.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or longer.
If you need assistance while attending an event, please ask to speak to the house manager so that we can address your question or concern immediately.
If you have questions about our COVID-19 procedures and precautions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By visiting the Orpheum Theatre and Halloran Centre, each visitor voluntarily assumes all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agrees to release the Orpheum Theatre Group from any liability related to such exposure regardless of any action or inaction by the Orpheum Theatre Group or another visitor, guest, or employee of the Orpheum Theatre Group. Thank you for supporting the Orpheum Theatre Group and for helping to keep each other healthy and safe.